View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 1, 2014, 6:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally West View Post
The Rockeydyne proposal would seriously create a serious dense core in the Warner Center area. I'm sure this proposal would persuade Westfield into developing the two high rise towers that was in their original plans.

Not to mention, these high density proposals in the area may propel Metro and LA County voters to convert the Orange Line into light rail.

I'm pretty excited for the future of the SFV now.
I'm not in the Valley often but my wife and I make the trip a couple times a year when she's craving Sri Lankan food- there's a couple of restaurants up there.

Anyway, we went this past weekend and I noticed that everything felt more...spruced up. Driving up White Oak, it looks like the city repaved and striped bike lanes. A lot of the single family homes looked like they had also received new coats of paint. Everything was clean and tidy. I still would probably never leave a walkable neighborhood like Downtown for the Valley but its the first time I found myself thinking "hey this looks (dare I say it) nice!"

Please follow on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram