View Single Post
Old Posted May 30, 2011, 8:48 PM
Greetings from New Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Will View Post
So we're to believe that you have "inside sources" that can tell you about these projects years before there is an official announcement? And they're able to reveal this confidential information to you (and you to us) without fear of being fired, or other repercussions?

Sure.

An official source should be required here, just as it is required to credit the source of pictures you post not taken by yourself.
I said i would post the links a few times....sheesh. I guess your not a transit fanner or work for a transit company. And yes some of the employees can be fired for telling us this and other info....or suspended. 2035/2040 are the final dates , i was getting ahead of myself with 2020..... There are alot of things looking up in this state , the fact that HBLR has expanded numerous times , a few smaller transit upgrade / expansion projects like the Lackawanna line and Pennsuaken connection are underway. The Hoboken Terminal project is moving ahead full steam and should be completed later this year..... Christie hasn't opposed anything else after the ARC mess , the problem with funding can be fixed if they raised the Gas Tax and let PPP's invest in Transit / Roads i have a feeling that will happen later this decade.... People are getting fed up with the roads and delays on transit....

-------------------------

At OP's request I'm going to close all these threads. If anyone would like to discuss NY/NJ regional rail they can open a new thread (just one will suffice - we don't need a separate one for each agency). - moderation

Last edited by Cirrus; Jun 13, 2011 at 9:21 PM.