View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 10, 2006, 3:12 AM
Honored Member

Post How about a Red Robin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boizean
Personally I think Red Lobster is way over rated. High price for small semi quality food, at least here in Boise. The wife and I don't ever plan on going back.

Once was enough for me too! Couldn't agree with this post more. But, I know some really like RL and for them - great. Maybe they ate at a better one, or didn't have to wait so long.

I wish we had a Red Robin, like Boise. I can't figure out why they won't expand east in ID. Does anyone know why?

For great and fine seafood dining, other restaurants come to mind.

Nonetheless, ths is good news simply because it gives the local residents another choice in restaurants, and a lot more tourists will stop (those loyal to Red Lobster) for a meal. I just hope those same tourists will spend enough time in I.F. seeing other things so they are able to eat dinner and taste real Idaho food after they finish at Red Lobster.

I'm happy for those who enjoy Red Lobster. Not trying to be down on good news. I'd just like to find out why I.F. can't get a Red Robin! Maybe that's an idea for the "wants list," for T.C.,, or the Ball Ventures construction south of Pancheri.