View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 22, 2022, 1:17 PM
Wildcats Rule!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post
Assuming that RW&Co is also relocating within the mall, then I think the likely scenario for the south wing of CF Champlain is for two new retailers.

1) - one larger retailer comprising the four storefronts from Just Cozy to Marie Claire, with the top candidates being LL Bean or Old Navy.
2) - one smaller retailer replacing RW&Co, with the top candidates being Mountain Warehouse, Torrid or Aritzia.
The pieces are beginning to fall into place.

Prepandemic job adverts for Torrid at CF Champlain have just reappeared on Indeed.com:

https://ca.indeed.com/jobs?q=Retail&...95ca96b9ea03dd

So, at least part of my prediction is coming true. Torrid is coming to CF Champlain. Will LL Bean be coming as well??? My spidey senses are tingling.

Torrid is actually a pretty big catch for the mall. There are only 21 Torrid locations in Canada, so CF Champlain will be landing this retailer before many other larger malls in the country. The only other regional Torrid location is at Halifax Shopping Centre. Torrid is a very popular store with fashion conscious plus sized women.

In the prepandemic era, major changes were in order for CF Champlain, involving (almost) all the retailers listed in the quote above, as well as Lush (who were definitely also planning on a new CF Champlain store) and a couple of other, the names of which I forget. Are all these plans now back on the table? Will we see more major store announcements for CF Champlain in the upcoming months? I am hopeful............

In addition to the south wing, CF Champlain may also have plans for the old Victoria's Secret location too.

Last edited by MonctonRad; Jan 23, 2022 at 2:24 PM.