View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 13, 2020, 7:42 PM

10/13/20 South Scottsdale Update

*WARNING PICTURE HEAVY*

South Scottsdale Update:

I guess no one really lives or goes around Scottsdale on here as there seems to never be updates... so I decided to go out on a brief tour for you all to update everything going on in South Scottsdale. DISCLAIMER: There are at least 4-6 projects I'm missing that are on the north side of Scottsdale Rd that were too inaccessible for me to safely grab a picture or I didn't realize until I drove by. There is a lot of transformation ongoing in the area. I am not sure of the name for majority of these projects so I will provide cross streets to the best of my ability. Also, the sun was rising and most angles are to the east so image quality may not be the best.

Little tidbits:

There's a Human Bean on southbound Scottsdale Rd across from the area with Bikini Beans.

One of the projects on northbound Scottsdale that I was not able to capture had two cores that were about 4 floors high, if my memory serves me correctly.

Former Mark Kia not yet demolished but signs advertising land for sale and zoned for Multifamily.

I hope you guys all enjoy.