View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 28, 2011, 1:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarchy View Post
Agreed. The weighting for this is way out of wack. Also not so keen on approaching the three sites as so separate. Fine to have different buyers/buildings, but would be nice to have some vision to proceed on besides three names and a basic branding exercise. Maybe I missed something in my quick scan of the documents?
no, in most part your assumptions are correct. There is however a brief description saying a proponent may consider both lots in their submission.

But again, with price being the importance it means bid prices for the lands may compromise design as economics become pressed. I don't see the highest and best use for the sites as condo's, but if the price goes to high then the options for rental become very hard to justify.

It would have been better to remain with the original height amount, which would allow for 10-12 stories, not the 7-8 that is in place now. If anything that motion de-valued the land.

Anyhow, let the games begin and i look forward to seeing the proposals that result out of this competition.