Location: Dallas.TX Previously:Seattle/San Diego/Chicago/New London/Portsmouth
^ Right on.

Here's a newsbit about 'Azul Island Loft Condominiums':

Developers unveil plans for new, resort-style condominiums
By DAISY MARTINEZ
Island Breeze
Posted on Apr 13, 06 | 12:00 am
http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/com...=70215_0_3_0_C

SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, April 13, 2006 – Developers announced the construction of the 10-story Azul Island Loft Condominiums, which will offer a resort-style living.

Last week, developers, brokers and the team working on this development hosted a reception at Amberjack’s Bayside Bar and Grill to unveil the concept and design of the $20 million project, to be constructed at the 5201 Padre Blvd.

Developer Zeeve Tasel said his inspiration for this concept came from his visits to Miami.

“I travel often to Miami and saw the developments going on there,” Tasel said. “I saw there was a similar opportunity (on the Island) because it is growing and there are more people looking to invest money here.”

The developer said the bay side condominiums will be affordable to people who can’t or don’t want to pay for beach front condominiums.

“I think a bay view is nicer than a beach view,” Tasel said. “You can see the breeze and enjoy it at night as well.”

One of the brokers of the project, Marie Ferrier of Gulf Coast Fine Coastal Properties, said this development will explore an “unanswered need for this particular kind of condominiums on the Island.”

“This project has a more creative design with resort quality amenities,” Ferrier said. “And the prices are better than the beach-view condos.”