View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 2, 2019, 1:21 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYguy View Post
Pretty silly statement. Times Square is all about those "flashy" signs. Or did you think the area is full of people looking for twisty towers? If yiu want that, go somewhere other than the glass and concrete canyons of New York. The choices are endless.

Again.....

I think Times Square will be more attractive with flashy architecture together with the flashy signs. I think people would prefer the place, especially tourists, if it had more than just ads and dull shops.

I don't think you understood what I was hinting at here. Basically, the signs are great, but a cool building would be far more interesting together with that and would be the icing on the cake. The place should be more than just a giant ad board, it has potential to have interesting architecture to enhance the atmosphere.

It would look even more futuristic and more of a spectacle for tourists than it currently is. Twisty tower is an example. It's a simple design preference. The towers could be anything, but more interesting than the boxes that are there now.

Last edited by aquablue; Dec 2, 2019 at 3:42 PM.