Thread: PhoenixMart
View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 4, 2013, 3:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxSUNSfan View Post
I'm known as an optomist, thank you very much.

Maybe you were reading along and mixed up my SN and another commenter whose SN begins with Jjs.
Aw. I can take the hint (okay, so not really a hint; more like direct insinuation); I'll try to tone the criticism in general.

If that's going to happen, I'll have to duck out of this thread, though... Not sure I can conjure up anything positive to say here.

Lastly, Sean - the beauty of this kind of development being along light rail or centrally located is that it wouldn't have to be on one piece of land. I don't truly understand what in the heck this actually is, but between land east of Priest near the river bed, land along Priest and Washington, Washington and 44th, etc., I was thinking there was enough space to dedicate to the uses of this thing. I guess it could also grow vertically if it had to all be on one piece of land... I don't know. Of course, that isn't as easy or cheap for those involved. It's obviously not happening in the area I mentioned, but I don't think it's a bad idea to suggest all that open land could be used for a comparable purpose, if I'm understanding that international trade and commerce is at the center.