Thread: PhoenixMart
View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 4, 2013, 3:32 AM

Com - PLEASE - the EB-5 investment program is well established and has been around for 20 years or something. There ARE controversies surrounding that program (Google EB-5 visa and you can read about them) but they are not of the type that are a scam. More along the lines that some of the touted jobs don't come to fruition and/or the investment return is not as good as projected. BUT, there are also many success stories out there attributed to the program.

As for the CAC regional site - yeah, pretty weak - but that entity is really just a placeholder to meet the federal requirements of having a "zone". All the real work on this project is being done by AZ Sourcing and company.

Now, if I were to take on the REAL CONSPIRACY theory side of this program (which I don't) - I wouldn't be surprised if much of this money being fronted by the Chinese is from a government source trying to get more foothold in the USA and as such find citizens with a desire to live here to get ahold of this money some way and then become a wealthy "investor" when in reality it is all coming from a small pool of money in China (government or otherwise). Again, Im not that far out there on it...but who knows...?