View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 23, 2010, 3:24 AM

Update+response

Responses for SSC and SSP:

Foun10Head-X: When I put up a poll on Best Pavilions after the Expo project, your designs are going to be tough contenders. These are really good! They capture the culture and the theme and balances it quite nicely without being too cliche or too forceful. You sure put a lot of work in your designs and your marketing. Good job!

YingBlanc: Wow, looks great! Would it be okay if I add more details? I'll retain the design, and I might make it taller coz the Japan pavilion beside it is quite tall. That's so both will not usurp each other for attention. Love the colors!
About the slot, let's wait first if there'll be new users who want to create pavilions. We have the 2 pavilion per person limit and you designed two already. However, if the slots remained unoccupied next week, then it's yours

Insertnamehere: That's not a problem C'mon, all your designs add to the diversity and whole-ness of the expo so all designs are considered important contributions for the EXPO is only as good as the turnout of the pavilions and their designs. I'm actually excited for what you'll come up. LOL. Don't keep us into suspense.

masterpaul: Got it! Though because all European pavilion slots are taken, I'll have to give you the slot beside Thailand, the slot beside the entrance of the EXPO site. Would that be alright? I'll post a new update on slots maybe later.

CNGL: That's a good start CNGL! Though I think you should put in more details

Mike: Your pavilion sure has presence. Its the most visible pavilion in the site, both in aerials and side views. Though I wished you did more with the back of your pavilion, which is actually the front in the site. LOL. But that's alright. Love that night render! It really comes to life.

hakhaimo: I might do the final renders in Vray for realism, but I'm still a noob-ie when it comes to doing night renders there. And due to the immensity of the sight, I'm not sure if the number of light components won't crash it if I render on Podium. Let me see. I also want to do night shots with fireworks and all

BTW, how's the Malaysia Pavilion going?

And here's the render I promised WARNING: LARGE SIZE.
(Do note that this was done yesterday so not all pavilions are present in the site as of yet.)

Pavilions in the render include: Germany, France, Eurus, Indonesia, Singapore, BENELUX, UK/Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Egypt, and the African Joint Pavilion. Sorry for those whose pavilions may not be too visible! Don't worry, I'll be posting a list of pavilions already built together with renders and some info

ALSO, IF YOU GUYS WANT, I'LL BE CONVERTING THAT EMPTY PARCEL OF LAND AT THE RIGHT SIDE ( EAST ) OF THE EXPO SITE INTO PAVILION SPACE.

Since I would have to make a new thread for a poll, I'll just ask you guys to respond here in this thread. If I get five distinct responses, then it's a GO

http://burjdubai91.deviantart.com/