View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 16, 2019, 7:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10023 View Post
Also, ancient Egyptians did not look like sub-Saharan Africans, at least not in the region of Alexandria or Cairo. They weren’t Arab either. Nor were there Turkic people in what is now Turkey. These were all Mediterranean people who were not blond-haired (although Ancient Greek and Roman prostitutes often dyed their hair blond), but did have light skin and I think sometimes even blue eyes. They didn’t look quite like modern Syrians or Greeks either, as the Arab expansion during and following Mohammed and the later Turkic expansion into Anatolia created some different admixture by the Middle Ages.
I kinda know about all of this, but the looks of those people don't even matter, because they've disappeared. They're all gone, you know?

I'm worried about lots of Black folks today. Not all of them, though. Some (usually educated) are doing fine. But lots of others are feeling lost, desperately looking for some reason to be, and this is our time, right now.

I don't give a shit what ancient Egyptians looked like. I'm even laughing at writing this. That's not our issue. We need people to be happier at our present time.