View Single Post
Old Posted May 4, 2008, 9:09 PM
The Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanboy View Post
No, this thread is only for Salt Lake, Tooele, and Summit Counties.
Ogden may want to follow suit by having two threads. one for the city proper, and another for Davis and other counties that include Brigham City, Logan, and the town to the east (I forgot the name) I believe that would include both Davis and Cashe Counties. Same with Provo: one for the city proper, and a Utah County and Wasatch Counties thread.
I would have to disagree with you on putting Logan(cache Valley) into a Ogden MSA thread as Logan is a MSA of its own with Cache, UT and Franklin, ID counties. Living in Cache Valley myself, I feel no connection to Ogden or even Brigham City in any way. Let Cache Valley have its own thread as it does now.

Now if I could just get some of you to post in it when I post articles. There is a cool article from the local news paper here that was about an old trolley system Cache Valley had back in the early 1900's that ran from Ogden to Preston, ID. Just to think that such a small town as Logan back in the 1930's had quite the extensive trolley network. If you want to read it dig up the thread from the bottom of the page or on page 2