View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 21, 2009, 7:20 PM
♏SeanTheBoiSean

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottharding View Post
Are you retarded? Your answer is in your last several posts. Because you stupid bastards keep ranting and raving about it.

"You have more Mormons! No, you do! I want less Mormons! Here's a goddamn map to show you where all the mormon churches are. Oh yeah, well, Mormons are stupid and my football team has won this many games against your conference! Well your conference has this many Mormon churches in it!"

This thread has becomes a heap of bullshit.
Yeah it has become a heap of bullshit to quote your remark to blm3034L!fe .

I read through the last several pages and have to smirk that a few forumers from a neighboring state, mind you who don't live in Boise and maybe visited here and are trying to tell those of us who do live in the religiously diverse city of Boise what kind of culture we have and how many LDS members we have in this city, as if we have no clue. For good or bad this city kind of has a reputation of being anti-Mormon because of the more liberal leaning various congregations here. Meridian is more considered the Little Zion within the Treasure Valley.

But lets get back to football and put the religious topic to bed.

I was biking on the Greenbelt yesterday after work and noticed how beautiful all of the colorful trees are along the Boise River and next to Bronco Stadium.
Bronco Stadium is in a grand location right next to the river and it will be nice to see the rest of the stadium completed. Does anyone know the capacity it will have when the last link is filled in?
Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time? That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains.-Hermann Hesse

Last edited by Sawtooth; Oct 21, 2009 at 8:10 PM.