View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 17, 2007, 1:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasBound View Post
As buyer I certainly hope you are right. But personally I doubt we will be seeing sky rocketing highrise prices in the next few years. If you told me now that we would have modest increases I would be satisfied with that.

What forces do you see coming into play to create such increases? When City Center is completed it will free up building resources and help moderate building costs in this town. Also I don't see interest rates being taken down in any major way in the next few years. Seems the fed will only act if a full blown recession is staring them square in the face. And not even then if inflation is still a threat.

G.
bob...Where did you buy??? I think Trump, Cosmo and City Center will appreciate significantly after completion. I think Trump will most likely increase the most but not until Tower I opens its doors. Also Echelon needs to get underwayt and something needs to happen soon w/ the Frontier site. I dont think the high end units will have much of a problem in resale but people may get hurt if the own a blah location on a studio. Trump II sales are strong....stay w/ the large brands in this market. And the North location will rise but will take 3-5 yrs. I own Trump and not worried.....