View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 30, 2009, 1:06 PM

I think a few of you guys might be confused as to what buildings are built by whom up here.

WM Fares Group is one of several companies involved in the "Byblos Development Group" that built the entire subdivision. It includes Banc Properties as well as Wadih Fares' couzin Francis Fares, who is behind Atlantis Reality and Kings Wharf. Another family is also involved.

The building built by Metlege is Palace Royale. He built the church next door as well as part of a land swap. He has no other plans for construction in Mount Royale nor does he own any further lands that I am aware of.

THe one across the street, the really nice one which is well lit and can be seen from all around the city, is called "The Crown on Regency" and this is a WM Fares building. In my opinion, it's the nicest building that will go into the area, but I'm not a big fan of precast concrete.

Then directly across the new "Regency Park" street is an empty lot, this will become the "Royale Summit". Construction hasn't started yet, but there's a trailer on site.

The next building up towards the golf course, the one with all the pictures of here and that was on fire, has no name that I am aware of, and is being built by a retired physian by the name of "Ballah." He used to own some lower end buildings around town but they've sold.

Behind this one is another building, the plans are for four buildings cramed into that top corner, the Ballah building, the new one with part of a crane sticking out, and two more with simalar plans.

Just wanted to clarify which building is which as some of you are calling Royale Summit the Ballah Building, which it is not.