View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 23, 2020, 1:42 PM

Downtown Update - The Post District - Post House Project

September 12th
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottharding View Post
I was referring to the Post district earlier with the full crew there everyday. Sorry that wasn't very clear. They've got most of the pit dug and have begun the preliminary foundation work.
Seeing the footprint mostly carved out is striking in how large this project is. It'll be massive.

It also appears the renovations to the building at the Southwest corner across 5th South is nearly completely. I like what they've done with it.

I'll try to find some time to snap some pictures tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando View Post

New Video - Check it out!

GALE STREET APARTMENTS
Salt Lake City, UT

Lowe Property Group & Q Factor
5 buildings | 580 units | 461,921 sf residential | 26,833 sf retail

This mixed-use project consists of five buildings with 580-units and 26,833 sf of retail within Type IIIA over Type IA construction. Located in the D-2 downtown area of Salt Lake City, this project will be a catalyst for fostering the
development of a sustainable urban neighborhood. The five buildings of new construction are sited to retain existing adaptive-reuse structures to create the “complete block” of old and new. The design promotes a
pedestrian-oriented development with a strong emphasis on scale in an urban context.

June 18th

Photo By Atlas

Downtown Update - Post District Continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah_Amazing View Post
I was excited to see that Lowe Property Group has updated their website on the Post District. Other than some of the planned towers, this is the project I am most excited for! I think some of these images are different from the ones
that were posted a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd include them. https://www.loweprop.com/post-district

Additional New Renderings

It looks like they will be starting with the buildings they are calling 'Post House' https://www.loweprop.com/post-house , which they have listed separately on their site. Currently, Post House is also listed as
'Under Construction' so I am hoping we will be seeing some real progress on the site very soon.

Phase I - Post House Residential Component

July 30, 2020

Post House District -

Salt Lake City, UT | July 30, 2020 - https://www.cbre.us/people-and-offic...-reuse-project

The Salt Lake City office of CBRE has been selected to oversee leasing of the A&Z Building, the former home of A&Z Produce and adaptive reuse project in The Post District, a $300 million master-planned neighborhood development. Scott
Wilmarth, Nadia Letey and Melina Miramontes will oversee the office leasing requirement.

The A&Z Building is a three-story office building with a garden level, totaling approximately 36,000 square feet. Renovations are already underway, and the building should be ready for occupancy in September of this year. The renovation
transforms an old produce building into a space that unites the historic nature of the structure with a modern aesthetic, featuring exposed brick and beam finishes. The A&Z Building will share an above-grade parking structure with an
adjacent building and has a surface lot that can facilitate additional future phases of development.

"The Post District is a timely development that will redefine the western perimeter of downtown's Central Business District, and the A&Z Building is the first step in this paramount undertaking" noted Nadia Letey, first vice president of CBRE.
"Careful consideration has been taken in the master plan to ensure that the needs of the neighborhood and local businesses have been addressed, including space for housing, retail, and local artist installations in addition to the planned
office space."

The A&Z Building is part of The Post District, a major renovation in the area that aims to revitalize a 14-acre region bordering downtown's Central Business District. The Post District is a $300 million master-planned neighborhood development
with 580 new residential units and over 300,000 square feet of new and redeveloped commercial space providing creative office, walkable restaurants, cafes, shops, open green space, public plazas and more. The initial office developments
are taking place on the southern block of 500 South spanning from 300 West to 400 West.

September 12th

Photo By Scott Harding

October 30th

From SW corner of 300 W and 500 S:

Photos By ThePalmerHouse

November 17th

Photo By RC14

Last edited by delts145; Dec 13, 2020 at 12:24 PM.