View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 28, 2017, 12:21 AM
New Yorker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg View Post
Dear lord the new design is jaw-dropping. I can't decide if this, 9 Dekalb, or 53W53 are my favorite going up right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyguy_7 View Post
^ Wow, just wow. This makes a trio of top-shelf, highest of caliber, innovative designs u/c right now; joining the likes of 9 Dekalb and 111 W 57th. Unmatched since the GE Building,
Chrysler and Empire State rose up in the early 30s, we're on the cusp of seeing three new instant-icons, with their own Deco twist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNYC View Post
three... 9 Dekalb, 111 w 57, 45 Broad St.. Your forgetting the highest caliber one of them all...

Tower Verre..53 W 53!!!

BTW- HUGGGEE Improvement over previous renderings for 45 Broad st..Awesome! (:

And we still don't know what we're getting with the 1,050 ft 262 5th Ave, or even 80 South Street and 360 10th Ave. I'm hoping all will be on this level of design,
something that could better stand out in what's becoming a skyline of supertalls.

I really do believe this tower to be in the conversation with some of our best designs going up right now.

Imagine when we get a fully realized rendering...

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.