View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 15, 2009, 1:19 PM
CIA since 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by NThomas View Post
Calm down. There's no way that this

is a redesign of the Marriott complex on 2nd & Congress. With the red tape White Lodging (WL) has gone through, it wouldn't be scaled down into such a small building and a reduction in rooms. Besides, WL would have had to go back before the P&Z dept and get reissued building and other permits and the press be all over a new design of the complex. I'm not saying the last released design is final (considering the current one is in its forth revision, it could always change) but the lack of information about a redesign and the fact that the above rendering fits more with the physical info I've found, about the hotel on NEC of 3rd & Colorado, doesn't add up that the rendering from the article is the 2nd & Congress hotel.

Also, the article says:
If the above rendering is of this project mentioned in the article that'd make sense.
White Lodging hasn't even submitted a site plan for the 2nd and Congress project, let alone building permits. My guess is the rendering is just a generic image posted up for the article, but they are clearly referring to that project in the article.

I can assure you, that rendering is not the 3rd and Colorado project.

Last edited by SecretAgentMan; Aug 15, 2009 at 1:24 PM. Reason: Assurances