View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 22, 2018, 3:03 PM
Reluctant Hobbesian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubguy3 View Post
Do you have ridership info for TRAX? I know that the red line is the busiest TRAX line but I don't know how much - I'm curious how it stacks up to those aforementioned cities. And when it refers to "SE corridor" does it refer to ridership only within the corridor or does it refer to all the lines that use the SE corridor? I would say it's a sort-of fair comparison, but don't 3 lines use the corridor? At that point the lines that cover it make up a significant portion of the network.
That includes 4 lines using that corridor. So it's a pretty lousy comparison. It would be better to pull out the E/F Line (this is the one that can be arguably treated as one line), H Line, and R Line separately.

All of us who are concerned for peace and triumph of reason and justice must be keenly aware how small an influence reason and honest good will exert upon events in the political field. ~Albert Einstein