View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 21, 2006, 10:54 PM

Have you ever seen the picture of the fountain in the center of Idaho Falls? They're putting "the world's largest bronze statue" on top of the fountain.

As for the INL, they WERE thinking of putting a 5 story building south of Taylor's Crossing, but I think they fell through. I hope they'll put it in Taylor's Crossing. Doubt it though. They'll probably just put it where all the other buildings are, north of downtown.

Why doesn't the INL make a 10 story building, insted of a 5 story, 3 story, and 2 story building??!?

Taylor's Crossing could be a little worrying...what if all the building turn out looking the same?

As for Sunnyside, I know a man that is one of the head honchos for Idaho's Road department. He says it will be done by September. The speed limit on the West-Side of it will be 45 miles an hour. A medical plaza is planned right by the exit. There is also a big subdivision planned west of the exit. He said Idaho Falls is planning on extending the greenbelt to the exit. Also, condo's by the greenbelt...but who would want to live across from the Drive-In?