View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 20, 2009, 6:22 PM

Thanks, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks0o01 View Post
RBO Tower is simply amazing! Congrats on making such a nice city. It's def. one of my favorite as well as Novaho Springs. The only thing that bothers me a little are the roofs of the buildings. Everything looks fucking amazing but the roofs are simple. Some small details here and there, maybe pull the middle part to create depth.

Other than that it's simple f'ing amazing!
I admit this. The roofs don't look good. To me they're the least interesting part of a building, so whenever I got a building finished all the way to the roof, I didn't have any energy left to detail the roof. I also though that it was a good place to save some polygons. But detailed roofs would have made Rocane look more realistic, that's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin55 View Post
He said it goes to 2020 like three times, but 2200 would be sweet!\
Yep, to 2020. When I started, I was'nt sure whether to end it at 2008 or 2020. I didn't go - and won't go - farther mainly for two reasons: I like the older architectural styles more than futuristic styles and I'm not good at futuristic, as you will see in few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin55 View Post
Yayayay Postmodern! Daniel garden is amazing, is it based of anything?
Well, the textures are based on the Liberty Place in Philadelphia, but the form isn't based on any specific real life building - at least not consciously.