View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 21, 2021, 7:00 PM

A Former Ammunition Factory is Transforming into a Creative Office Complex in Bridesburg

Quote:
The Frankford Arsenal is a 20-acre complex that originally opened in 1816. Ammunition and weapons were manufactured, stored, repaired, and engineered at the location, which played a major part in the Civil War, World War I, World War II, and The Vietnam War. At its peak, 22,000 people worked at The Arsenal. Everything from muskets to laser weapons technology was developed at The Frankford Arsenal throughout its life as a military facility until it closed in 1977.

In August of 2018, Alliance HSP acquired 6 buildings totaling nearly 210,000 square feet at the complex with the goal of transforming them into creative office and light manufacturing spaces. Alliance HSP is well on its way with multiple buildings already converted and some really cool tenants calling The Arsenal home. Some of those tenants include SoulFull, OATLY! (which I’m drinking in my coffee as I type this), Imperial Yeast, Oat Foundry, Singularis, and Bayada.
Read/view more here:
http://www.rising.realestate/a-forme...in-bridesburg/

Last edited by summersm343; Jan 25, 2021 at 4:40 PM.