View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 21, 2017, 3:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis Criblecoblis View Post
I've been DVRing the show for over a month now off-air. My wife and I have been enjoying them greatly, and slowly I'm remembering details of the show, mostly Kookie's gags, from when I watched the show with my family as a very young boy. I am now completely hooked.

Looking forward to watching the Stu solo episode.
So what did you think of "Reserved for Mr. Bailey"? I hadn't seen this episode since the day it was first aired in 1961. I had vaguely remembered that Stu talked to a mannequin a lot, and that he got stuck in some kind of hole. it was great to see it again and refresh my memories. I was hoping this was one of the 7 episode that Roger Smith wrote or co-wrote, as those seem to be the best of the series. It was not one of his, though. "The Attic" and "the Silent Caper" are two of the most interesting that Smith wrote and starred in.

I, too, DVR all the episodes in hopes of recording enough of them to binge watch on a rainy weekend night. But I get too excited and can't wait to watch the newest recorded episode once I get home from work.