View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 10, 2021, 6:49 AM

Wink

For the simple fact that Hamilton needs, and more importantly deserves a quality piece of architecture. Landmark place is distinct, but in an old, drab kind of way - I think the Hamilton of today represents much more than that. It deserves more than that.

I think if the city wants to impose such a blanket rule like this, they should allow and open up the floor to a winning developer with a solid vision, one that will be not just smart for the the city, the area and its residents but for the sake of a statement. Something to show the region we are new, modern, changing - something to reflect who we have become, not the city of yesterday. I know the powers that be at city hall do not share this same mindset, but for the rest of us forward-thinkers. For our future residents, businesses.

We have a beautiful skyline, but it doesn't have a star. Ever city has a star. It's time Hamilton get's star.

...I'm Dustin and I approve this message. - kidding.

Take a look at a shot of the city I took this weekend. End the flatness, build something we can be proud of!