View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 17, 2010, 1:01 AM

finally an update!

Hey sketchup world, I've had some MAJOR issues recently. My computer crashed and I lost everything until my friend somehow accessed my hard drive LUCKILY! Therefore, Monaca is not lost. But, due to college kicking my ass recently, there is little progress...civil engineering homework and labs suck!

Anyway...enjoy these

Here's a view of a small office building with some pretty sweet row houses beside it. This is located across the street from the baseball field:

I absolutely loved making this...the detail is unreal cause I use all lines and components. It seems bland in the picture but there are so many layers and there are actually multiple buildings around the complex. This complex used to be a large bakery industrial place along the train tracks and right along the north edge of the city. But because of recent trends in industry moving out to the country where the land is cheaper, the bakery left and now its office space mixed with retail. Good to keep the old buildings (I can see this in Pittsburgh and Akron OH) The 2 places that I've lived.

Lastly, This shot was taken beside the hospital on the hill. The second oldest part of the hospital is situated on your left and an old town hall (from when there were small towns before the industry came). In the background, you can see the crosstown highway, Brew City Bakery on bottom, a residential tower on the right, 70's box building beside that, 110 Liberty East (glass building), and the granite building. any suggestions on names for it?