View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 1, 2006, 5:51 PM
PUERTO VALLARTA PARADISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by selo
does anyone in this forum speak english? if so, I am wondering if the view from the center tower of the peninsula is blocked by the front tower of the Venetian when looking south towards downtown?

The pics look great, Jesus...they are much appreciated, and the construction at the peninsula appears to be moving along rapidly...Thanks
probably most of us can understand or speak english, my case is of 50% i gonna answer as i can do.

please martin, arnoldus, arkanghello, pelito and everybody else help me.

as you can see or you knows puerto vallarta is in a bay area named banderas bay, and in some cases like peninsula with venetian and his densisty of construction area probably gonna has that problem with the view, but i don't think soo, as you can see the shape of the bay at the maps or in google earth that towers will be in a part of the bay thats is considered priviligied, has excellent views to down town, conchas chinas, marina vallarta and nuevo vallarta nayarit, it's sure that the constructors see the inconvenience of each project and make the best design to take advantage of the views, you can see the prejected views of each one in the link of it.

http://mx.vallartaonline.com/maps/banderasbay/
www.bvg.com.mx
www.peninsulavallarta.com

Last edited by jesus1970; Oct 1, 2006 at 10:06 PM.