View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 16, 2019, 2:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan0myte View Post
It's not bad. Still some seats open in the nose bleeds, looks like maybe 90% sold out?
Tickets must be selling well - the Riders just sent out a message offering a "Club Seat Blitz" to their Rider Rewards members - I can't see it in the message, but I swore I saw that they were offering up 90 seat upgrades. They usually offer up 4-6 upgrades at best... and typically make the offer about a week before the game - not 48hours before the game.

Looking at the seat maps you shared, I bet they have demand for 'regular' seats, so if they can upgrade season ticket holders to the Club Seats, they can then sell their regular seats to someone else.

FWIW - I've upgraded a couple of times... the club seats aren't anything special. a little padding, individual armrest (not a shared armrest), and your own concession and washrooms. No access to the AGT Lounge. No free food (OK, free boxes of popcorn). I'd take the upgrade on a really hot/sunny day - to benefit from the shade (my seats are on the east side) - but other than that, I'd take my regular seat any day. I end up going down to the regular concessions (more variety), and craft beer corner anyway.