View Single Post
Old Posted May 2, 2008, 3:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhitektor View Post
There isn't enough going on in Davis/Weber Counties to warrant a second thread. For what its worth, I don't think that Utah County and Provo need separate threads either.
Ark, I have to agree with you. Here in Davis County, we really only have the Station Park in Farmington and the Eaglewood Village that is noteworthy. After my post the other day asking about posting it here I checked out the Ogden thread and don't really feel that I am going to post these in that thread. For hell's sake, Eaglewood Village is 7 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City. A ton closer than the Draper Temple, Daybreak Temple, Cottonwood Mall project, Murray projects, etc. But I do understand that you guys want to keep the thread more organized with only developments from certain areas, so I will just keep these photos to myself, I guess. I don't understand how Tooele and Park City can be grouped with Salt Lake City, and North Salt Lake, Bountiful, Woods Cross, etc, which are by far closer to the city, are left out. Oh well, just my thoughts. Don't worry, I won't clog the thread with photos from Davis County.