View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 9, 2011, 8:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbarbera View Post
Sentence number three.

Time to move on, this is a tempest in a teacup being inflated by two principal groups: the hysterical class who just can't accept that Bratina won the mayoral race in 2010, and the political opportunists in council (Whitehead, Clark, Ferguson, Collins, Merulla) who want Bratina gone so they can run for mayor.
Mark, I got deja vu with your post. Some research shows your other "Tempest in a Teapot/cup" posts:
Connaught
LRT
Festival of Friends
Please stop using outdated lingo to describe every other issue in this city - it'll show your age (yet perhaps explains why you're an avid Bratina supporter?)

Frankly, the media and public upheaval shows this isn't "time to move on." With a public employee getting a 33% pay raise in a time when the city's aiming for 0% increases and other departments are absorbing zero-budgets, I'm pissed. I want to see a clear rationale for such an exorbitant increase, not just 'bringing her in line with what others make'.

I think I've don't my part to feed the pro-Bratina troll. Others should try to avoid it...