View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 16, 2011, 9:45 PM

You aren't even an architect nor do you know anything about architecture, and yet you are still ranting, and saying you know more about the World Trade Center site then the people like me which have had studied, and taken classes. Like yeah that attitude won't help you in life. Listen Kanto I don't know where you live, but I live in New York City & I have had been to the site a couple of times myself, and you will not be able to build a twin to the Freedom Tower/One World Trade Center. You know why? The Memorial already occupies the entire area of the former site of the Twin Towers. The museum will exist underneath the park, and not to mention the fact that you can't do anything about the pools. The pools go all the way to the museum level, and there isn't anything you can do about it. Not to mention the fact of the PATH tunnels and stations along with the 1 train's. You can't remove highways, and streets for the sake of your twin, and you can't get rid of 7 World Trade Center to build your twin, because it's already done.

You can't build a twin next to One World Trade Center because of the ramps, and the Performing Arts Center which if we are lucky would be renamed building 6 of the World Trade Center, and a vehicle security center is going up at 5 World Trade Center which might later on feature a building most certainly smaller then Four World Trade Center. You can't tear down existing construction like 1 & 4 World Trade Center to build your twins, because their construction is far up in the sky, and you can't build at the World Trade Center Hub, because of the station. Not to mention the fact you can't build a twin at either 2 or 3 World Trade Center, because the foundations doesn't match the foundations required, and altering them would be extremely expensive, and you can't build it anywhere near 5 World Trade Center, because of the St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church. Face the facts your idea will never exist. Build it elsewhere, buy your own land.

Last edited by Roadcruiser1; Jun 16, 2011 at 9:58 PM.