View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 11, 2010, 2:55 AM

A taste of Illinois

Did a little traveling around the 4th. Before,during the Taste of Chicago and Bloomington/Normal.

And maybe a pic of some Pride, which is really me taking pics of bikini clad,or less, girls dancing.

And the Blackhawks were weightlifting a cup.

Before the "taste".

No waiting...yet.

When's the last time you could walk out in Lake Shore Drive without traffic

I really wanted a beer too.

Eh well boats and water will do as I wait for my train that I missed taking pics.

Finally made it "downstate" by train 2hrs+ some minutes which is about the same as some suburbanites commute to the city by car.

Tropical for a few months maybe some

Some redo's only it's summer this time, BNL has a sweet bike trail mostly covered in trees I'm hoping for one more trip to ride it.

Almost finished, only thing is they got rid of a block of stores to build this gentrification.

Town square anyone?

There is a Lake Bloomington but there's a few water parks operated by the parks dept.

And the reality of still being in the Midwest, which is not bad at all, so what's a few tornadoes.

That's ok though. Farming not making the $$$ like you thought?

Put in some wind turbines, supposedly they will get you $8G each, per year or so.

I didn't see one dead bird or really hear any disturbing noise, in fact it was kinda rhythmic though I wouldn't want to live under one.

Did a little sight seeing along Route 66

And Pride parade for my birthday but as long as there are hot chicks scantily clad.