Thread: Model Manhattan
View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 28, 2009, 9:23 AM
Registirred User

Model completed

Sunday night and the model is officially complete:

(as you can see I decided to go with the original WTC rather than put in the new WTC buildings... I'll probably rotate between the new and old every once in a while)

Starting from the bottom left, Madison Square Garden, ESB, Grand Central, Met-Life, Chrysler, Verizon, Bear Sterns, United Nations, Mercantile Exchange, the newly completed Bank of America, Rockefeller Center, Citycorp, Hearst, Sony, Trump, GM among others.

In TimesSquare we have Conde Nast, Marriot Marquis, One Astor, 2 TS, Bertelssmann, Reuters, JP Morgan, Paramount, and that one other building behind 1 TS (can't remember the name)..

obligatory postcard view of LM from Brooklyn. Seen here are the usual suspects... American Int'l Bldg, 40 Wall Street, Woolworth, WTC, WFC, Thurgood Marshall, Municiple, Chase, JP Morgan, 55 Water Street, etc..

It turns out I was suppose to poke holes in the puzzle for the bridge supports, but I had already completed the puzzle by then so I decided not to bother.

The website where these are sold besides stores is 4dcityscape.com. According to the website, "4D" puzzles of London, Vegas, Toronto, and Hong Kong will be out some time later.