View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 19, 2015, 4:16 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannywa01 View Post
I grew up near the corner of Pico and Norton in the Mid-City are of Los Angeles, and I frequented a small taco truck that would reside on Norton. There's this building across the street from Jewel's Catch One Club (not the church) that seems like used to be a bank. As you can see from the pictures I've attached, behind the building itself (which is where the taco truck now stands) you used to be able to see the words "Bank of...." before it was cut off by paint. Luckily I found a picture on Yelp that shows the words I speak of. Can anyone PLEASE find any information on this? It's been killing me since I was a little kid haha. I'm now 24, and I first noticed it when I was about 8. I no longer live in that area, but if anyone could solve this nostalgic mystery of mine, I'd be truly grateful! The adress of the building is 4027 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90019.

Hi Danny:.....This building was built in 1932 and is now Asian owned. Its valued at around $3.5 M. Upstairs there's a large ''ballroom." That's all I know.
Maybe others can find out more for you and welcome to this Forum.