View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 16, 2013, 4:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetM View Post
Can I ask a favor of those of you who post pictures from the USC archive? Since they changed their photos to be made up of multiple pieces, posting them inline can turn into a right mess. Can anyone posting these pics in pieces - with multiple IMG tags - please put a carriage return at the end of each row? (That is, a carriage return after the pieces that make up a 'row' of image). I think that's all that would be needed to force each row to go to the right spot regardless of monitor size. Without one, the first piece of row 2 can get put on the same line as row 1 and they can come out looking like this on a modern widescreen monitor:
I struggled with this issue and found that hitting the return key between tags leaves almost as much of a jigsawed puzzle. Just tried it again with the same results.

I believe the images can be "better" stitched together by changing your monitor's display settings. As a test, (if you have a PC) try hitting "control" and "+" keys to enlarge, or "control" and "-" keys to reduce. To reset things click "view" "zoom" and "rest."

Apparently this issue does not affect all Noir'ers.

Sorry about the inconvenience.