View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 25, 2016, 6:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer34 View Post
Where the former Philadelphia Bulletin building is located should be a site for another supertall, maybe another location for what could be the tallest building in the world (seriously speaking), with the base as the mall, and maybe the floors above it miscellaneous, and the rest office towers, but I believe that the Bulletin site should be the site of the tallest building in the world!!!

And finally, a modern intercity bus facility should either be underground (preferably) since the current proposed 1000+ ft tall supertall has already been proposed, which might even put the might Port Authority in NYC to shame. We really need a major bus facility in this city, not the roach motel we have on 10th and Filbert!!! :tup
I agree completely agree with the emboldened statement! I was actually at the bus terminal earlier yesterday morning to catch a bus to Scranton. All I could think about was how much of a waste of space the terminal is. Plus, it looks like rowhomes on Arch Street were demolished for the bus driveway.

The new bus terminal is absolutely perfect for the 30th Street Station area. Let's make it a very multimodal area!

Temple University '18 ']['