View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 8, 2018, 2:37 PM
Closed account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Bodine View Post
I agree, the common areas were not as far along as I had expected, but the final touches are getting done and coming along nicely.

Now, while the units are a bit smaller than what I'm personally used to, the location and especially the views simply cannot be beat. Hands down the best in the city and I doubt you will find anything that beats it, when you consider the price point, in the rest of the country.

If you're in one of the 1 bedroom units that faces Northeast, which has the wrap around windows, the views are absolutely outstanding. You get amazing views of the waterfront, the Harbour and the downtown which has to be seen to be appreciated.

I hope that Killam keeps up the maintenance of the building to as high a standard as it deserves.
We're a little lower on the tower and on the backside facing Hollis. However the Government house is a gorgeous view and I have a nice look at the downtown. My plants also love all the sun we get from 2pm onward and of course, the sunsets. Coming from a similar-sized place in Korea, I'm pretty content with the size. The building is a little awkward from some angles, but I think once all the construction wraps up and the balconies and retail spaces have signs of like its looks will improve.