View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 4, 2017, 4:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadude View Post
I just looked up the park and it's nice. Despite living in Burlington and Oakville for the last four years, I haven't spent much time in DT Hamilton. Plenty of time in Ancaster, Flamboro, Dundas, Binbrook and Bayfront fishing and checking out waterfalls, but not much time DT other than going to the odd concert over the years and a couple times to party in Hess Village in my younger days. Though I've been meaning to catch a game at Hortons Field. I went to Ivor Wynne twice.

I was surprised by that park being there. I'm going to have to spend some more time exploring Hamilton.
It's definitely coming along, even in the few years that I've been spending there- I moved to Hamilton in April after dating a girl at Mac for a couple years. I do walk downtown but usually down to James or King William for the restaurants, and any farther east than that I really only go to Tim Hortons Field so bussing or driving. Still lots of the city I've yet to explore.

Westdale has it's own "downtown" that I think fits into the "charming" category, including an entrance sign, lots of trees and flowers, and a small theatre. https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.26117...7i13312!8i6656