View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 9, 2011, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebisebster
SierraMadre, thank you, thank you, and thank so much for sharing those pics. As you have already noticed, there are so many followers on this thread who really love and appreciate the fascinating 'then and now' game.
I'm particularly fascinated with Bunker Hill and your 'then and now' pics are awesome. I can't wait to see some more.
Muchas gracias, SierraMadre, de todo corazón.

Aquí te dejo ver una aportación mía ----> Here's my contribution. It's a repost, but it's good to see it again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I'm sorry, but what you call "my contribution" is actually my photo, from my blog post.

Please do not take credit for content that you did not create.

Some may think that giving credit is a trivial or even a laughing matter, but it's not. Unfortunately, there do seem to be a lot of people on this thread who are either ignorant of or are simply ignoring Skyscraperpage.com's simply-stated rules for third-party content attribution. Here they are again for those who apparently need a reminder.

==========

==========

I'm not the "credit police," but I do firmly believe in giving credit where credit is due insofar as it is possible. The fact is that a significant majority of this thread consists of content that the posters themselves did not create, yet a few posters here seem to think that giving proper credit according to this website's rules is not worth bothering with. You should bother, though, because the owners of Skyscraperpage.com could lock or even delete this whole thread at any time for any single instance of copyright abuse, and that would be the end of it.

When it comes down to it, it's your choice whether or not to credit your posts properly. All I'm saying is that I believe we should all follow the rules here to the best of our ability. If you really can't find the ultimate source for a picture, though, that's entirely cool and forgivable – I've posted unattributed images, myself, from time to time – but I think it's important that we should at least TRY to provide the best recent source information that we can here. Historical accuracy demands no less, doesn't it?

-Scott

Last edited by Los Angeles Past; Dec 25, 2017 at 9:52 AM. Reason: Repaired broken image links