View Single Post
Old Posted May 31, 2020, 1:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer_spe View Post
Rocky Mountaineer does not do point to point train service. They are like cruise, where you book a package. So, no, it does not do anything you think.
Read what I wrote again, you completely missed my points.

Point 1: The infrastructure is somewhat still there with the rails already being used.

Point 2: There has to be strong demand for the service.

Never did I compare the Rocky Mountaineer service to anything like a passenger rail service unless you can quote me on it. I only spoke on the route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer_spe View Post
They have had several lines, of which there is still 1. So, maybe learn some geography before posting.
I had crossed it out since I was corrected more graciously by another poster since I had completely forgot about the Via Rail link to Courtenay. My post was edited to cross it out before you made your post (and you can check the date/time to see that) and I even made another post afterwards mentioning that I stood corrected so IDK what happened there; perhaps one was accidentally triggered?

Pinterest - I use this social media platform to easily add pictures into my posts on this forum. Plus there are great architecture and city photos out there as well.

Last edited by scryer; May 31, 2020 at 1:55 PM.