View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 19, 2019, 11:14 PM

Keep Building !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris08876 View Post
@ peteybrooklyn1959

It is financed. Its taken quite a while due to some of the subterranean work, and incorporation of the existing landmark. If we recall, 111 W 57th took quite a while in a quasi-similar scenario. The foundation work alone took over a year.

We've seen an uptick in u/c activity at the site once financing was secured relative to prior pre-financing stage. This was back in April when it was secured, but its moving along.

If you look at the renderings, check out the Dime Savings Bank relative to the whole tower design. Its an integral part of the base.
Chris... Thank you very much for your response !!!! I'm at the site at least once a month commuting from Long Island to visit Downtown Brooklyn. It's amazing the contrast between the former Bank and the height of the tower and the space and angle that the people that design and build the project have to face. On a personal note...I enjoy your pictorial updates on this and I have begun to take pictures also !!! I need to have someone show me through a private message on this forum how to post my personal pictures/updates of the site because I'd like to post those here to update all of you. I'd also like to speak to the men involved to get their take on this project and update all of you on the progress of this iconic project !!! Chris...Thank you again for your response !!!!!