View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 21, 2014, 6:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillStreetBlues View Post
To be fair, you’re the first one I think to bring up his “shady past.” Also, “everything he has done going forward” doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

It’s good that the building is now less likely to be demolished before there are actual plans for something to replace it. What Oldcoote said wasn’t wrong.
I respecfully disagree. "just another Vranich neglected property" isn't completely correct.

It is not the case, many of his lots are actually under development with buildings 10 stories plus or not neglected at all. Not to mention the staybridge suites, homewood suites, sheraton hotel, Marquis garden, Vrancor hospitality headquarters, Visitors inn, Shoppers Drug Marts, Beaver and Bulldog locations. What he said was wrong IMO, it is not just another neglected Vranich lot because many of his lots are not neglected.

Whats meant by "everything he has done going forward" is that evrything he has done in the recent past, and the proposed developments he has going forward into the future look to add positive ecomomic development in the city. I hope that makes more sense to you.