View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 27, 2021, 3:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital613 View Post
By the old plans, we could expect 3 restaurants there or even 4. With no doubt they will have at least 2. Hoping its not another tim hortons or mcdo. Cage aux sports is working great in the area. I would love to see restaurants that you find in mtl, TO or just ottawa. 3 brewers would fit great there or even zibo, souvlaki bar, carlos n pepe...out of subject, i know aubainerie will open a new store on the plateau area, hoping it ll be in the smartcenter. Adonis would be amazing in the area, i bet it would be always full. Decathlon would be also amazing.
Covid might affect the plans for restaurants, but we'll see. I don't know if many restaurant owners/chains will be interested in investing capital in new restaurants that might sit empty for most of the first year they are built. Maybe the developer will reserve space for future restaurant development. Aubanerie would be excellent here. Adonis is what I'm hoping for most. I don't think there is space in this development for a second grocery store sized building like Decathalon.