View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 2, 2020, 7:26 PM
Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone123 View Post
It also depends on the other people involved. If 99% of society agrees that you are female and you have a penis and conventionally date guys, you will be eventually rejected by partners almost every time, after having invested a lot of effort. Historically this also involved huge personal risk.

The people who assert that there's no difference with trans individuals and none of it's anybody's business would not generally enter into a long-term relationship with somebody who had plumbing that violated their expectations (and possibly could not produce children with them). So it's a somewhat false stance. People are only fully on board with it when it's low stakes.
I don't understand your argument here at all. As a heterosexual male, I don't have a pre-existing policy of entering into long-term relationships with every person that I recognize as a "woman". There are a whole host of factors which would make me choose not to enter into a long-term relationship with a woman (yes, including the general condition of her genitals). It isn't because "she isn't a real woman", its because I'm not attracted to penises (or various other genital characteristics that I might personally find unattractive).
With coarse rice to eat, with water to drink, and my bended arm for a pillow - I have still joy in the midst of these things. Riches and honors acquired by unrighteousness are to me as a floating cloud.