View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 26, 2019, 6:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryCreek View Post
Nice! After a lull in announcements and a seeming lull in activity, things seem to be heating up. This quote confirms what many of us have suspected: the great availability of development opportunities in RiNo is not only a real competitor to "legacy" downtown, but for now, has the upper hand:

We have had one tenant say they want almost the entire building," Lee said. "I strongly believe that we could lease this building multiple times over the given amount."

It's a theme seen across RiNo. The proximity to the train station — about a 90-foot walk, Lee said — is a big driver, but it's the quality of life that the hip neighborhood offers that tenants are most excited about.

"It's the vibe that is RiNo," Lee said. "I think you're going to see more new product in RiNo than in downtown over the next two to four years."

Crews are expected to break ground on the office portion of the project later this year with a completion in the third quarter of 2021. Some ground floor tenants may be able to move in even sooner, depending on construction progress, Campbell said. The hotel is also scheduled to be delivered in 2021

Poor T2. If they had gotten their shit together early in the cycle and got 'er done, I suspect they'd be 100% leased now at favorable rates. But now RiNo is stealing their thunder.
Is it just me or is the rendering for this far more pedestrian than the initial vision?