View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 22, 2015, 4:20 AM

Now that the Denver Suburban thread has been officially closed - a fine idea I might add - this thread is designated as being inclusive of the Denver Suburbs. Delighted for the clarification; thank you seventwenty.

I started out earlier to figure out how much new apartment construction was going on in the Denver suburbs. I wasn't interested in Boulder County or Douglas County but rather everything in between. So far I've found is the 300 unit Alta Cherry Hills at 3650 So. Broadway which is in the completion phase and the 250 unit Meadows at Platte Canyon under construction.

In Lakewood there's The Zephyr Line Apartments near the Wadsworth light-rail stop which is to be 95 affordable apartment. There's also the 267 unit Union West apartments near the Federal light-rail station. In Arvada there's the 153 unit Park Place Olde Town project.

Centennial had a 300 unit apartment recently completed at 7700 E. Peakview. In Aurora there's.... crickets.

I could have missed some and I know there's TOD plans in Adams County but clearly there's few apartments being built outside of the City of Denver at this time.