View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 23, 2013, 5:03 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kw5150 View Post
We need to reduce consumption now and have a green-based economy brought forward. I dont know about you assholes, but I really like this planet we live on with all of its reefs, forests, lakes, rivers, animals, plants and mystery. If we lose all of this, we lose humanity.

Just a thought!

We live in such a miserable world these days when you are afraid to swim in the rivers and lakes you used to swim in. Even the ocean is considered dirty to many people, and they wont even swim in it!!

This is an absolute fail.

Yes, Co2 is not everything, but it is sure part of the problem. Lets make our weather dependable again! I cant believe people see a positive out of the accelerated warming of the earth!

How disgusting. There is not one place on the earth that isnt polluted now. The air is thick with nasty.

You like those beautiful RED sunsets?? That is pollution people, not beauty. Each time you see a red sunset it should be like foreshadowing to you.

Grow up everyone, we are all a bunch of spoiled brats.

Save this amazing, AMAZING, AMAZING Planet
Lol, do you realize that the device you typed that nonsense on is bad for the environment? Hypocrit.

That said, I do agree this planet is amazing, I think it's safe to say I like it even more than the dinosaurs did. Lots of thanks they got hey?