View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 4, 2007, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Lucas View Post
My computer won't let me open the link. Could someone tell me what it says or what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!

At any rate, I'm glad this project is still getting buzz.
As you know, english is not my mother tongue. Summarily, Hardman Groups spokesman has primarily said that they found a Hotel chain for the site and they are ready to go with condo presale when the deal will be seal with the Federal as well. However, in the second part of the interview, the major issue was the price of the coast guard land owned by the Federal government as well as the share of cost for the coast guard seawall repair. Hardman also said that the construction price will be high because those new buildings will need more stabilization and they have already made studies about this issues. Actually, this is the reason why they try to get a fair deal for land so leveled off the lease price for the future tenants. Moreover, they hope to start construction by 2007, they will start by the restauration of federal building, the Hotel and Condos when Coast Guard land will be free as well as when the sale will be done. There will be an update by the end of January about the sale process.

Last edited by ErickMontreal; Jan 4, 2007 at 11:47 PM.