View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 1, 2015, 3:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryB View Post
A 19-story tower would be similar in height to the Carlton Square properties. The 28 floor hotel/condo would be similar in height to the Portage and Main corner. I thought the Carlton Inn site would have a bigger residential component. The addition of all that office space without any real new demand seems to suggest it is either going to site vacant or other vacancies are going to being popping up. Perhaps there will be a wave of medical professionals looking for new downtown office space...
they did state that they have 6 major parties involved right?

they are involved in serious and advanced talks with atleast 6 companies right now retail and office plus they already have a hoteller.. soo I mean come on dude if 4 out of the 6 parites are demanding office space there is demand... but ya I mean 2 towers of that height would be amaazzzingggg.. our skyline would be significantly different than it is now.... especially if sky city and this go through that would be 6 massive bldgs. around mts center in a 6 year period... mb hydro bldg., alt hotel, glasshouse, so po square hotel, so po square office condo and sky city\

do people here stop reading artcles

he 6 office tenants STILL IN ADVANCED TALKS TO TAKE UP SPACE AT THE SQUARE