View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 17, 2016, 4:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDFC View Post
RE: 7th & Market

"Gonzalez and his fellow plaintiff San Diegans for Responsible Planning are asking that a judge order a stop to the project until all environmental issues are addressed."

Briggs again? Doesn't seem to be any other coverage on this. Is this possibly just a normal occurrence that I'm reading too much into?

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2...ul-say-group/#
I wish they at least provided dates of when this would be heard by the judge. If it was something that was really putting the project in danger I would think other media outlets like the Union Tribune, KPBS, etc would be reporting it too. I'm wondering if this project is getting more scrutiny because it's on city owned land? And if this is Briggs, someone needs to expose this hack and prevent him from misusing our courts system.

Lookup the stuff inewsource has investigated on him, his whole parasitic suing enterprise is a self-glorifying, self-profiting sham. He doesn't care about the environment. He simply takes disgruntled crazies that are willing to sign to his pocket-lining lawsuits and makes up names for them like "citizens for _______" and then he clogs up the courts so he can make money. His proposition he had on the ballot went down in flames as hard as the Charger's did. He's a foul parasite.